For Women’s History Month, we’re shining the spotlight on a selection of women entrepreneurs who seek funds for a project! Participate in our “Pitch Pitch Women Entrepreneurs” initiative and you’ll benefit from free coaching to run your crowdfunding campaign and pitch at a special event celebrating women entrepreneurship in New York, on March 27, 2019!
Each month, Ulule puts the spotlight on creators, makers, and entrepreneurs who need to fund their campaigns with our Pitch Pitch nights in various cities around the world! Participate in our upcoming Pitch Pitch if you’re a creator who wants to crowdfund your project!
- Specialized and personalized coaching to prepare your crowdfunding campaign
- A workshop to help you create your Ulule page and launch strategy
- The opportunity to pitch your project in front of Pitch Pitch crowd during a fun-filled night dedicated to women entrepreneurs
- The chance to showcase your products/service/project to the crowd at a booth during the Pitch Pitch night
- Exposure on our Pitch Pitch website and in our social media
- The chance to win extra grants
Deadline to launch your crowdfunding campaign is March 27, 2019. Apply to crowdfund your project at https://pitch.ulule.com/en/nyc-1/
6:00 pm Doors open
6:30 pm Welcome presentations
6:35 pm Pitch session
7:00 pm Cocktail + networking
9:00 pm End of event
Ulule is one of the leading crowdfunding platforms in the world, with over 24,000 projects funded. Ulule provides a unique, winning combination for project creators. It includes exclusive, expert coaching, proactive local involvement, and most importantly visibility across an immense group of contributors around the world. This accumulates to an overall 65% project success rate, twice as high as Kickstarter, Indiegogo or any other platforms. You can call us a “no-brainer” when it comes to crowdfunding.
Partnerships, Sponsorships or General Inquiries
Please email email@example.com with any questions, comments, or inquiries.
Tickets to this event are transferrable but are non-refundable.
If you are interested in volunteering please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
By purchasing a ticket for this event, you understand that you may be photographed or filmed at this event and agree to receive newsletters from NYWSE.